- The 2014 Drive, Chip and Putt Championship is open to boys and girls ages 7-15. Boys and girls will compete in separate divisions in four age categories: 7-9 years old; 10-11 years old; 12-13 years old; and 14-15 years old.
- Participants will be grouped based on their age as of the championship final on Sunday, April 5, 2015. Participants must be at least 7 years of age on Sunday, April 5, 2015, and may not be older than 15 years of age on Sunday, April 5, 2015. Please note: a player may participate in local, sub-regional and regional qualifying if he/she is 6 years old provided that he/she turn 7 years old prior to April 5, 2015. A 15 year old who will turn 16 years of age prior to April 5, 2015 is not eligible to participate.
- All participants will be expected to show proof of age should they advance to regional qualifying. Failure to provide a birth certificate or proper form of age verification at the regional qualifier will result in that participant being ineligible to compete.
- Participants may register to compete in only one local competition. Competing in more than one local competition will result in the automatic disqualification of that participant.
- The guardian or parent of all participants must submit a release of liability form prior to participation.
- All competitors must conform to the USGA Rules of Amateur Status. Participation in the Drive, Chip & Putt Championship will in no way affect a competitor’s amateur status.
- The player’s clubs and golf balls must conform with the Rules of Golf and the provisions, specifications and interpretations set forth in Appendices II (for golf clubs) and III (for golf balls).